Ifri is hiring a Research Fellow (full-time) for the Study Committee on Franco-German Relations (Cerfa)
Ifri is hiring a Research Fellow for the Study Committee on Franco-German Relations (Cerfa), starting in the summer of 2020 (full-time position).
- Conduct research in the field of Franco-German relations specicifically on European issues
- Write articles (articles, reports,etc) for academic journals
- Assist in the editing of Cerfa's publications (commissioning authors, editing and post-editing of translations), particularly of the publication series "Notes du Cerfa"
- Participate in the conception and organization of Cerfa’s events (seminars, symposia, conferences, etc.)
- Participate in Ifri activities (expert panels, publications, events, research)
- Contribute to the research agenda and the preparation of publications
- Collaborate in the administrative and budgetary management of Cerfa
- Special interest in in Franco-German, European and international relations.
- Master's degree in humanities (ideally in political science or economics), if possible, with previous experience in the think tank industry
- Bilingual French/German (level C2) and a perfect command of English.
- Ability to lead intellectual debates and a taste for writing and editing texts.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Usual technology and communication skills
Start date: Summer 2020
Applications (letter of motivation, CV with a list of publications, copies of main diplomas, certificates, proof of employment) must be sent before 1 May 2020 to the following address:
27, rue de la Procession
75740 Paris Cedex 15
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org