RAMSES 2018. Will the Information War Take Place? RAMSES, September 2017
RAMSES 2018. Will the Information War Take Place?, written by Ifri's research team and external experts, offers an in-depth and up-to-date analysis of global geopolitics.
- In the opening section of RAMSES 2018, "Perspectives", Thierry de Montbrial, founder and Executive Chairman of Ifri, provides an analysis of the state of global affairs.
- Three main questions are treated in the second section, "Trois enjeux pour 2018" :
- Is the visible disorder of the world a prelude to a dangerous decay or a reshaping of international powers?
- What role will Moscow play tomorrow in Europe, in Asia, and in the world?
- Which new battlefields and warfare techniques will digital information create, and for whom?
- The third section, Le Monde en questions, offers a thorough study of recent conflicts, strategies, and important international negotiations.
- The final section, Les Repères, presents a mix of statistics, timelines and original maps.
RAMSES 2018 also includes 8 videos featuring Ifri researchers providing concise analysis of the most critical issues in international affairs.