RAMSES 2022. Beyond Covid RAMSES 2022, Paris, Dunod/Ifri, September 2021
For its 40th edition, RAMSES 2022. Beyond Covid, written by Ifri's research team and external experts, offers an in-depth and up-to-date analysis of geopolitics in today’s world.
- In "Perspectives", the opening section of RAMSES 2022, Thierry de Montbrial, founder and Executive Chairman of Ifri, provides an analysis of the state of global affairs.
- Three main questions are treated in the second section, "Three Stakes for 2022":
- Getting Out of Covid
- Race for Power
- 30 Years after the USSR: the Post-Soviet Area
- The third section, The World in Questions, offers a thorough study of recent conflicts, strategies, and important international negotiations : 20 years after 9/11, Sahel's crisis, COP26's challenges, Biden's Administration, Turkish ambitions, Asia vs. China, Germany after Merkel, French presidency of the European Union...
- The final section, The Markings, presents a mix of statistics, with extra statistics on Covid, timelines and original maps.
RAMSES 2022 also includes 8 videos featuring Ifri researchers providing concise analysis of the most critical issues in international affairs.